Have you recently bought a sofa or other piece of furniture on the Sofasworld website or one of their high street shops? If you have any delivery enquiries or complaints regarding your purchase then you should contact Sofasworld on 0333 234 2639 or use the following contact form: Sofasworld contact form
Sofasworld also operate a delivery enquiries number, 0844 620 0035, but beware that this is a premium rate number and should be avoided as it can cost up to 40 pence a minute plus an access charge.
Both of the telephone numbers above are open from Monday to Friday 8am to 10pm plus Saturdays and Sunday 9-5.
Reasons To Call Sofasworld
Some of the main reasons customer phone Sofasworld are to:
- Place an order over the phone
- Organise a refund on a sofa
- Notify that a product is damaged and so to organise a replacement to be delivered
- Organise a collection date or complain if an item does not arrive at the pre-arranged time
- Find out about a one of Sofaworld’s many clearance sales
- Get advice on whether a local store stocks a certain sofa displayed on the website
- Seek information on materials and measurements
Sofasworld Daily Mail Discounts
Sofasworld has regular clearance sales and also discount codes that they advertise in the Daily Mail newspaper as well as the Mail Online. The contact page for discount codes on the Daily Mail website is: Sofasworld Discount Codes
Alternate Contact Details
If you would like information about any Sofasworld products then you should contact the store using the online contact page.
Alternatively you can write to their Head Office at the following postal address:
70 London Road