For general enquiries phone the Manchester Building Society head office on 0161 923 8065 or, for more specific enquiries, choose one of the numbers listed below:
Located on Queen Street the Manchester Building Society head office is the first port of call for all new and existing customers. Other than the number for their head office, above, they have four numbers listed on the contacts section of their website – these numbers relate to specific products and services, as summarised below.
Telephone Numbers for Mortgage Enquiries
There are three telephone contact numbers for mortgage enquiries listed on the contact page of the Manchester Building Society website. These numbers are ordered relating to the progress of the application: the first number being for new applicants, followed by a number for customers with applications in process, and lastly a number for existing customers.
We have listed these numbers in the same order, below:
- New Mortgage Enquiries – telephone: 0161 923 8040
- Mortgage Processing – telephone: 0161 923 8050
- Mortgage Customer Services – telephone: 0161 923 8030
Telephone Numbers for Savers
The Manchester Building Society operate a phone line that is dedicated to answering your queries relating to savings.
- Savings Customer Service – telephone: 0161 923 8065
Agent Telephone Contact Details
Agents operate on behalf of the Manchester Building Society from four offices around the country. They do not offer mortgages or savings but do offer advice on and opportunities for investment. The contact numbers for the offices of these agents are listed, below:
- Axminster – telephone: 01297 300664
- Cullompton – telephone: 01884 32324
- Kirkby Stephen – telephone: 01768 371272
- Knutsford – telephone: 01565 651626