Highways England Phone Number: 0300 123 5000

Report an accident on a motorway in the UK by phoning Highways England on 0300 123 5000. This number can also be used to find out general highways information and to find out about road closures in England.

Highways England – 0300 123 5000

Highways England are the regulator of England’s motorways and A roads. Drivers can contact them prior to a long journey to get information about road closures. Similarly this number can be used to get information about roadworks in the area. It can also be used to report anything untoward that you see on your journey that might make other drivers unsafe. 

Drivers can also phone Highways England on 0300 123 5000 to report misplaced or damaged road signs. Equally if you notice pot holes on a major road then you should contact Highways England to report on the same number.