Coronavirus Helpline: 111

As soon as you know you have been exposed to a person who has been confirmed as a Coronavirus carrier you should contact your GP, the 111 NHS helpline and Public Health England.

If you have developed fever-like symptoms and are concerned you may have developed the Coronavirus then contact the NHS advice line 111. This helpline can also be used by members of the public who may have come into contact with a Coronavirus sufferer. You will be able to get advice on how to seek support.